Instructor Profile
Instructor Profile: An avid runner, biker, and out door lover, Jennifer McFarland has been a educator and coach for over twenty years. She has been practicing yoga for nine years and instructing for two. She feels that yoga should be accessible to all and instructs a blend of Hatha, Vinyasa and Flow Yoga. She incorporates inspirational music, readings, and breath for a deeply meaningful and physical yoga experience. She is a certified Yogafit instructor and participates in continuing education to bring the most transformational practice to her clients.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
New Blog around yoga~!
Ok, I've decided to start this blog on yoga. I'd like to post photos and inspiration here. I hope to engage in dialog around the journey we all make through life and how yoga can help to inspire us to be the best we can be! It's been an exciting journey the past two years working through my yoga certification. I am coming up on a milestone the third week in August. I will receive my 200 hour certification through Yogafit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment